R&R Integrated Solutions is searching for an Employee Benefits Account Manager in the Greater Tampa Bay Area. Ideal candidates will possess the correct qualifications for the role in which they apply. The candidate must also be able to perform the job responsibilities as required as they are trusted with a high volume of employees.
About this position
An Employee Benefits Account Manager supports a small but growing employee benefits agency in servicing our existing book of business comprised of clients ranging in size from 10-150 employees.
As an organization offering a unique differentiator – we are looking for someone to join our team that is eager to make an immediate contribution and committed to growing their knowledgebase and skills as the agency evolves.
Since this position offers the flexibility to work from home – it requires someone that is disciplined, organized, and preferably has previous remote work experience.
Benefits of the Role:
- Health Benefits after 90 days of paid training.
- Accrued PTO and Holiday Pay
- Monday through Friday schedule.
- 8 am – 5 pm.
- Saturday and Sundays off.
- Full-Time Employment
- Work with a growing company and supportive environment.
Responsibilities of an Employee Benefits Account Manager:
- Primary Point of Contact – assist clients with day-to-day requests such as billing, id cards, claims
- Carrier Liaison – work with carriers on the client’s behalf to resolve escalated service issues.
- Ensure timely follow up on all outstanding/unresolved tasks.
- Manage Eligibility – process group adds and terms through Employee Navigator and/or carriers.
- Assist during Open Enrollment – develop/update client Excel deduction worksheets, prepare.
benefit guides, complete, and submit required paperwork to carriers.
Duties of an Employee Benefits Account Manager
CLIENT SERVICES: Day to day contact for HR assisting with benefits-related issues such as:
- Request invoices from carriers or generating from the carrier website
- Billing /Invoice adjustments; reconciliation
- ID card replacement
- Correcting member demographic info (misspelled name, DOB, change of address, etc.)
- Benefit questions
- Claims reimbursement: providing carrier-specific mailing address or phone number; for elevated claims issues- initiate contact with the carrier and determine correct way to submit on member behalf.
- Compliance questions: COBRA, Qualifying Events, etc.
ELIGIBILITY: Maintaining group eligibility in Employee Navigator (new hires, employee terminations)
- Communicate changes to applicable carriers via carrier portal or email.
- Provide HR contact with confirmation of change and place in client Adds & Terms folder
OPEN ENROLLMENT: Provide support for the following:
- Work with Agent on submission of all carrier-related forms: new business, renewal & cancellations
- Once final enrollments received – send to the carrier in carrier-specific format.
- Client Deduction spreadsheets – update with per pay cost and send to the group.
- Update Open Enrollment Benefit Guides; assist with Spanish translations if needed.
Requirements of the Position:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 3+ years of health insurance experience.
- Bilingual (Spanish speaking) preferred but not required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Organized – Possess excellent time-management skills; ability to prioritize and plan their workload accordingly.
- Initiative – Ability to get the job done with a minimal amount of supervision; will seek out the answers rather than waiting.
- Attention to Detail – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Communications – Well developed oral and communication skills – professional and personable
- Strong Work Ethic – Maintains confidentiality; trustworthy, dependable, and accountable for completion of tasks.
- Customer Service -Develop and maintain strong client relationships; deliver superior customer service; display a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Multi-task Oriented – Able to handle multiple tasks in a timely efficient manner; able to “switch gears” smoothly when needed.
R&R Integrated Solutions is a services organization that provides health care services such as a major medical and voluntary benefits employer in Florida. R&R also provides Grant writing services to all employers in Florida. We can provide Federal, State, and Regional Solutions to support our employer’s unique needs and challenges as they evolve. Through our programs, we provide customized training solutions to mitigate risk and create sustainable business practices. R&R also is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, disability, or age.