Benefits of an Installer Technician 1
- Pay range from $18-22 per hour.
- Long-term careers with upward mobility.
- Paid Time Off, Optional 401k, and Holiday pay.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Long- and Short-Term Disability.
- Veteran-friendly employer.
Are you interested in upward mobility in a growing industry? Are you ready to take that next step to change your life? The nation is transitioning from 4G to 5G nationwide and 20,000 Installer Technicians, Wireless Technicians, Tower Technicians, and Tower Climbers are needed to install, repair, and replace antennas at small cell sites.
- Structured wiring on all coaxial and wired cables as needed at job sites.
- Installation of 5G equipment at all small cell sites.
- Assist in the installation of all aspects of wireless cell site foundations.
- Transmission line and installation of foam or air dielectric coaxial, hardline, and elliptical waveguides.
- Installation of up-top equipment including masts, clamping, bracing, supports, antennas, RRUs, cabling, bolting, true up, shooting proper azimuth within tolerances, reading maps and a compass, torque to spec, labeling, picture-taking, documentation, plumb and tilt readings.
- Antenna installation of microwave parabolic 1-to-15-foot, VHF, UHF, cellular, and FM broadcast antennas.
Requirements of an Installer Technician 1
- CPR/First Aid Certified.
- Authorized Climber/Rescue Certified.
- OSHA 10 Certified for construction.
- RF/EME Awareness certified
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Ability to travel up to 4-6 weeks at a time depending on company needs
- Must be willing to travel out of market/state, for up to 4-6 weeks at a time.
- May be required to work long and unpredictable hours.
- Position requires working outdoors in all types of weather.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening that includes background, fit for duty examination, and routine drug testing.
- Must be able to climb and perform work at various heights, up to 400+ feet, for long periods